Xero is A Very Big Number
While the numeral zero is defined as “no quality or number”, Xero, an accounting software, shows you how the numbers for your business add up. Additionally, Xero helps you to keep your business accounting organized, which means even bigger numbers (profits)!
Xero is the accounting software of choice for over 400,000 small businesses. It is said the best way to see if an idea is viable is to see how the public reacts to it. When the reaction is close to half a million people, you know it is something worth checking into. So just what makes this software stand out among the many others in the market?
- Cloud-based software. Need to see your cash flow in real time? Need to check on your numbers while you are on the go? No need to dash back to your office because Xero is a cloud based software. That means your files are saved in a virtual online server, not on your desktop or laptop. To access, you simply log in from any device, anytime, anywhere. All you need is an internet connection.
- Invoicing. It does not matter if you have a ground-breaking product or service if people are not willing to pay for it –and to get paid, you need to issue invoices. Not only do your invoices need to be professional and sent out timely, you need to follow up if they are not paid on time. The more convenient you make it for your customers to pay you, the faster you will collect on your invoices. Xero makes the process painless by providing easy invoicing options and alerts for when your invoices are opened. Because you are sending your invoices online, you reduce paper waste – just one more bonus of Xero invoicing!
- Selling Overseas. Working on an international level? No problem. Xero helps you get paid in over 160 different currencies and keeps you updated on foreign exchange rates.
- Purchase Orders. With Xero, you don’t need a separate system to create purchase orders. With this software, you can customize them, email them, and then quickly convert them to bills.
- Expenses. Wondering which of your receipts you can claim? Xero has an application for that too. Track your own, manage and reimburse your employee’s expenses and create claims in real time. Because the software is cloud-based, you don’t have to wait until you can pass you receipts to your bookkeeper or store them up to enter them later. You can enter them on the go, which is quick and convenient.
These are just some of the many applications Xero has to make your small business accounting a breeze. Start a free Xero trial today and see why over 400,000 small businesses use Xero to create big numbers.
AF Accounting thinks Xero is the perfect accounting software for your small business. Contact us to learn more about this and how we can help you achieve your accounting goals.